Welcome to Your Hebrew Tutor!
Your Hebrew Tutor exists to assist those who set their heart to study God’s Word in Hebrew by:
- Reviewing and reinforcing Hebrew morphology,
- Reviewing and reinforcing Hebrew syntax and grammar,
- Reviewing, featuring, and recommending resources to assist you in reading Hebrew.
In the menus at the top of the page you will find:
- Ruth 1 Videos – a verse-by-verse grammatical analysis of Ruth 1
- Promises of Christ – grammatical analysis of various verses that prophecy the coming of Christ. A way to celebrate Christmas and Easter.
- Biblical Aramaic – a verse-by-verse grammatical analysis of the biblical Aramaic portions of the Old Testament
- Featured Topics on Syntax – written or video posts that go into a little more detail about a particular subject in Hebrew syntax. For example: Verbal and Nominal clauses, cases in Hebrew, etc.
- Hebrew 101 – written or video posts that provide a refresher on basic topics taught in beginning Hebrew. For example: guttural letters, the dagesh, accents, segholate nouns, etc.
- Grammarians’ Corner – highlights from various Hebrew grammars, and reviews of Hebrew grammars.
- Miscellaneous – various announcements regarding the site.
You can like me on Facebook, connect with me on LinkedIn, or follow me on Twitter at @yourhebrewtutor. All posts made on this site will be shared on these platforms.
May the Lord bless your studies!